Monday, April 22, 2013

YARD SALE!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU
to everyone who bought anywhere from 1 to 8 pairs of earrings!  The fundraiser is still going on and I have plans for some more jewelry making, but I just have to say....wow!  I think I used the word "overwhelmed" at least 100 times last week.  I was so overwhelmed in such a good way by the response to the earrings.  God had His hands all over it, and blessed us so much through all of you....so again, I just have to say THANK YOU!
 
 
I also wanted to let everyone know that we are planning on having a BIG yard
sale this summer, once again, with 100% of the proceeds going toward helping with the cost of our adoption.  We are looking for donations, so if you are spring cleaning, moving, or just need to get rid of some things, we will glady take them off your hands!  We would like the items to be in good condition, but other than that, there are no rules on what we will or will not take.  Clothes, household items, outdoor items, handmade, homemade...we will gladly take it!  We are also planning a lemonade/food stand, so if there are any expert bakers out there, a donation of cookies, brownies or whatever you like to make would be a huge help as well.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello! My name is Tracy and a friend of mine shared this post on FB. I'd love to help you raise money for your adoption! I am an Independent Thirty-One Consultant and have set the goal of doing one fundraiser every month this year. I've really wanted to help with an adoption fundraiser, but I do not personally know anyone who is currently going through the process. Please contact me if you are interested in working together. Our June customer special will make a great opportunity to raise money with our super popular Large Utility Tote! Thanks! tracybillet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to bake anything you would like, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete